|Gladesville-Boronia Park Uniting Church|
Our MissionWorshipContactFacility HireChurch HistoryWider Church Events
Church ActivitiesPlaygroupKids United (Club)Adult FellowshipLearning for Leisure
History of the Boronia Park church redevelopment
The multi-purpose facility at Boronia Park (Hunters Hill) came following the visionary redevelopment of the Church buildings, which included knocking down the Church Hall (the original Church built in 1923), which can be seen in the picture on the right hand side below. The structure of the A-frame church (pictured below on the left), which was built in 1958, was incorporated into the new church design.
Old Church front view
New (Redeveloped) Church front view
Inside Old Church
The Original Church design had the centre aisle with wooden pews on either side.
Inside New (Redeveloped) Church
The picture below shows the redeveloped inside of the church, where the floor had been raised about 2 foot and entry changed to come in the right side.
Old Church Hall
|Church/Minister: 9809 2215|